- Acquisitions - inspired by history, crafted by us
- Dimplex - a world of expertise
- Carron - quite simply some of the finest stoves available
- Chilli Penguin Stoves - a small family run business located near the stunning coastline of the Llyn Peninsula in North Wales
- Dunsley Heat - Wood & Multi-fuel stoves for all interiors
- Firestorm Stoves - A new generation of clean burning multi-fuel stoves
- Flavel - innovative design, investment in technology and the highest quality manufacturing standards
- Heta - Danish Design - Danish Quality - Danish Production
- Invicta - established since 1924
- Newbourne - UK designed Newbourne stove range
- Pevex - a name you can trust
Designed and developed in the UK, FDC stoves incorporate a draught controlled tertiary airwash system which ensures a clean burn and reduced emissions, resulting in a consistently cleaner glass and greener environment.
The bulk of FDC stoves are DEFRA approved for use in smoke-controlled areas, however with their innovation into super-efficient stove manufacturing and compliant to 2022 legislation DEFRA approval is just a formality across the range, we can advise which stoves have already been approved if this is a necessary requirement.